As a member of Reference Services I work with the Reference Team to supply accurate, targetted, efficient, and timely literature searches to our clients. This includes searches received via our online request form, live chat, in person, over the phone, or as a result of one-on-one consultation or office visits with clients. I also maintain a number of LibGuides ranging from current awareness and news-like to educational, departmental, and subject-specific.
See the bottom of my profile page for a full list of LibGuides authored/co-authored by me. Libguides are created as a need presents itself and can be requested for departments, groups, or specific subjects.
I also contribute to the Library Blog on a weekly basis with the Resource Highlights posts, co-author systematic reviews as requests come in and are assigned to the reference staff members, and teach workshops and walk-in clinics regularly. See below for a list of workshops, their offerings, and to register for a session.
Antonio's Office Hours
Monday - 9am-5pm
Tuesday - 8am-4pm
Wednesday - 9am-5pm
Thursday - 9am-5pm
Friday - 8am-4pm (CyberLibrary 8am-12:30pm)
Please call/email to schedule an appointment for a research consultation, search strategy guidance, or collaborative projects.
- MS in Library & Information Science (MLIS), Pratt Institute, New York, NY
- BA in English, State University of New York (SUNY) at New Paltz, New Paltz, NY
- Medical Library Association Member; NY/NJ Chapter Council Alternate
- METRO Member
- Evidence Based Library & Information Practice - Evidence Summary Writer
- iMedical Apps - Staff Writer (Android)
- Draemel A, Beardsley C, DeRosa A, Brisco A. Always Singing the Same Tune? Strike a new chord with a LibGuide for ILL!. Poster session presented at ILLiad International Conference; 2013 March 19 - 21; Virginia Beach, VA.
- DeRosa A, Hernandez M, Jewell S, Sulimanoff I, Gibson DS. LibGuides: Developing Custom Research Solutions for Our User Community. Poster session presented at Annual Conference of the Medical Library Association; 2012 May 18 - 23; Seattle, WA.
- LibGuide Development
- Systematic Reviews
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Adult-centered Instruction
- mHealth and Mobile Technologies
For Help, Contact: