I am a Senior Reference Librarian at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center Library. I am the Library’s Clinical Medical Librarian for the Psychiatry Service and the Gastric and Mixed Tumor Service. I provide reference services including literature searches to MSKCC staff and patients, and teach workshops on PubMed, EndNote Basics and One Good Article Leads to Another. I am the editor of the Tips, Tricks and Tutorials category of the Library Blog.
Isabel's Office Hours
8:30 AM to 6:30 PM Monday and Thursday
8:00 AM to 5:30 PM Tuesday
8:00 AM to 6:30 PM Wednesday
Master of Library Science, Columbia University School of Library Service
BA in Chemistry, Hunter College
- Medical Library Association
- Academy of Health Information Professionals, Medical Library Association
- New York-New Jersey Chapter of the Medical Library Association
- Continuing Education Committee, New York-New Jersey Chapter of the Medical Library Association
Correa-Gallego C, Dinkelspiel HE, Sulimanoff I, Fisher S, Viñuela EF, Kingham TP, Fong Y, Dematteo RP, D'Angelica MI, Jarnagin WR, Allen PJMinimally-Invasive vs Open Pancreaticoduodenectomy: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Correa-Gallego C, Dinkelspiel HE, Sulimanoff I, Fisher S, Viñuela EF, Kingham TP, Fong Y, Dematteo RP, D'Angelica MI, Jarnagin WR, Allen PJ. J Am Coll Surg. 2014 Jan;218(1):129-39.Pusic AL,
Cemal Y, Albornoz C, Klassen A, Cano S, Sulimanoff I, Hernandez M, Massey M, Cordeiro P, Morrow M, Mehrara B. Quality of life among breast cancer patients with lymphedema: a systematic review of patient-reported outcome instruments and outcomes. J Cancer Surviv. 2013 Mar;7(1):83-92.
- DeRosa A, Hernandez M, Jewell S, Sulimanoff I, Gibson DS. LibGuides: Developing Custom Research Solutions for Our User Community. Poster session presented at Annual Conference of the Medical Library Association; 2012 May 18 - 23; Seattle, WA.
- Sulimanoff I, Hernandez M, Gibson DS. The Clinical Medical Librarian Program: The Memorial Sloan-Kettering Experience. J Hosp Librariansh. 2011;11(4):338-47.
Preminger BA, Lemaine V, Sulimanoff I, Pusic AL, McCarthy CM. Preoperative patient education for breast reconstruction: a systematic review of the literature. J Cancer Educ. 2011 Jun;26(2):270-6.
- Sulimanoff I, Hernandez M, Gibson DS. The Clinical Medical Librarian (CML) Program: The Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center Experience. Poster session presented at Annual Conference of the Medical Library Association; 2010 May 21 - 26; Washington, DC.
- Systematic Review Literature Searches
- LibGuide Development
- Customer Service
For Help, Contact: