Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Publishing your results
As you prepare your manuscript for submission don’t forget to include all sections according to PRISMA or your template of choice.
Research Informationist’s support:
- As co-author on this publication, will write the section detailing the search strategy to include all steps taken.
- Will provide you with all databases and search strategies used.
- Can help you determine which publisher/journal to submit to; provide options.
- Can help you check with your target journal to see if protocol registration is required.
*Abuabara K, van Zuuren EJ, Flohr C. Why does the BJD require registration of systematic reviews and meta-analyses? Br J Dermatol 2019 Feb;180(2):249-50.
* Page MJ, Shamseer L, Tricco AC. Registration of systematic reviews in PROSPERO: 30,000 records and counting. Syst Rev 2018 Feb 20;7(1):32.