Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Curated Resource Collections
News and Trackers
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN): COVID-19 Resources
- In January 2021 the NCCN COVID-19 Vaccine Committee issued its first guidance for vaccinating people in active cancer treatment, including advice regarding immunosuppression and timing, and this site links to the latest recommendation file and further information.
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR): 130 Organizations, Cancer Centers, and Other Institutions Send Letter to Biden Urging Priority Access to a COVID-19 Vaccine for Cancer Patients and Survivors
- February 2021 letter imploring President Biden and other key figures to consider prioritization of cancer survivors and active cancer patients within the COVID-19 vaccine plan.
- Union for International Cancer Control (UICC): Cancer and COVID-19
- Resources for the cancer community, including curated articles on how people are adapting to COVID-19 and information on disruptions to cancer care.
- The Harvard Gazette: COVID-19 and cancer: Study offers global review of impact of the virus on treatment and research
- Discussion of a report led by researchers at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute explores the impact of COVID-19 on the cancer community, clinical care, and research, including how the two diseases are interconnected.
- UN News: Impact of COVID-19 on cancer care has been ‘profound’, warns UN health agency
- Looks at how cancer services are being impacted as health care shifts to respond to the threat of COVID-19, delaying both diagnoses and treatments.
The New York Times: The Coronavirus Outbreak
- Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF): Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- State-by-state news, tools, and trackers.
- McGill University: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker
- COVID-19 vaccine clinical trial data collated and curated from multiple sources.
- Covid Act Now: U.S. COVID Risk & Vaccine Tracker
- Can toggle between metro, county or state data, with maps, visualizations, and metrics, and an API for current and historical COVID-19 data.
- BIO: COVID-19 Therapeutic Development Tracker
- Exploration of the therapeutic development pipeline with granular data on inventor, mechanism, and strategy, updated weekly.
- COVID-19 Health System Response Monitor (HSRM)
- Partnership of the WHO Regional Office for Europe, the European Commission, and the European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies that offers a cross-country analysis of health system responses and key policy lessons from COVID-19, with a focus on European countries.