Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
As the liaison for the Evidence-based Cancer Imaging Program, I serve as a project manager for the Protecting Access to Medicare Act of 2014 (PAMA) Project. Part of the PAMA mandate requires establishing appropriate use criteria (AUC) for advanced diagnostic imaging services, and MSK has been charged with endorsing, modifying, or developing these AUCs for priority clinical areas that engage with our strengths as a cancer center.
I coordinate the MSK Library's role in supporting this project, and as part of AUC content development, I work with our Imaging Disease Management Teams to develop clinical condition search strategies, produce evidentiary reviews, and identify relevant published research as evidence.
Kendra's Office Hours
Available 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday - Friday.
Please call 646.823.6143 or email to schedule an appointment for a research consultation, search strategy guidance, or collaborative projects.
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS), University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Los Angeles, CA
- Bachelor of Arts in English, Lewis and Clark College, Portland, OR
- NY/NJ MLA Chapter, 2017-
- Medical Library Association (MLA), 2015-
- Social Justice and Health Disparities Caucus, 2020-
- Clinical Librarians and Evidence-Based Healthcare Caucus, 2019-
- Cancer Librarians Caucus, 2018-
- Chair and Community Council Representative, 2020-2021
- Chair-Elect and Program Chair, 2019-2020
- Cancer Librarians Representative for the Clinical Support Domain Hub Startup Workgroup, 2019
- Lenchik L, Heacock L, Weaver AA, Boutin RD, Cook TS, Itri J, Filippi CG, Gullapalli RP, Lee J, Zagurovskaya M, Retson T, Godwin K, Nicholson J, Narayana PA. Automated Segmentation of Tissues Using CT and MRI: A Systematic Review. Acad Radiol. 2019 Dec;26(12):1695-1706.
- Godwin K. Investigating Common Institutional Data Collection Instruments: Creating a New Resource at NYU Langone Health. Presentation presented at: National Library of Medicine Associate Fellowship Second Year Colloquium; 2018 Jun 15; Bethesda, MD.
- Godwin K. Communicating the Concept and Value of Open Science. Poster session presented at: MLA ’18: Medical Library Association 118th Annual Meeting and Exhibition; 2018 May 21; Atlanta, GA.
- Godwin K. Assessing the Scope of Open Science: Meaning, Benefits, and Applications for the Biomedical Enterprise. Presentation presented at: National Library of Medicine Associate Fellowship Summer Colloquium; 2017 Aug 16; Bethesda, MD.
- Godwin K. Introducing Hospital Librarians to Clinical Data Management. Lightning talk presented at: MLA ’16: Medical Library Association 116th Annual Meeting and Exhibition; 2016 May 18; Toronto, Canada.