Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Effective July 1, the MSK Library will be returning to regular business hours. We will be open, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 7:00 pm.
All Library visitors and MSK Staff must adhere to the following guidelines:
- MSK Library masking policy: Masks must be worn at all times by all MSK Library visitors, regardless of vaccination status. A procedure mask will be available from security on entry or within the Library. Masks must be worn so that the mouth and nose are completely covered.
- Physical distancing: Maintain a distance of at least six feet from others.
- Hand hygiene: Wash hands with soap and water frequently (for at least 20 seconds) or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer in areas without easy access to soap and water. Avoid touching your face. Sneeze and cough into an elbow or a tissue, even when wearing a mask. Staff are advised to clean hands immediately after sneezing or coughing and after cleaning and disinfecting their work areas.
- Alcohol wipes: Wipes have been placed in high traffic areas in the Library for our users who wish to wipe down their workstations before using. Please note that scheduled cleaning will also be done by MSK housekeeping.
- Employee HealthCheck Tool: All unvaccinated MSK staff are required to complete the MSK COVID-19 HealthCheck Tool for Employees before they begin work on the day that they will be visiting the Library.
- Eating/Drinking: No food/beverages are permitted in the Library at this time, with the exception of bottled water.
Please note, the following activities within the physical Library space are currently unavailable:
- Use of the Library conference room for non-Library staff.
- Use of the coffee machine and water cooler.
Library Staffing/Information Desk
- Bringing your own mobile device is essential for communicating with MSK Library staff.
- To encourage social distancing, there will be less Library staff on site and available than usual. We thank you for your patience in advance.
If You Don't Feel Well
If you are visiting the Library and you suddenly don’t feel well (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, body aches or chills, or a new loss of smell or taste), leave the Library immediately.
MSK Staff should use the COVID-19 Employee Screening Tool to determine if testing is needed. Do not go to the Employee Health and Wellness Office for testing. They do not have testing capability at the office.
There is no public restroom available in the Library. There are public restrooms available on the lobby level of the Rockefeller Research Labs Building.
When you visit the Library, you will have access to touch free hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, and procedure masks.
COVID-19 Resources for MSK Employees
Need Help? Have questions?