Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
COVID-19 in General
COVID-19 and Cancer
Professional Medical Associations
A small sample from groups that have made resources on COVID-19 clinical care available for health care professionals:
- American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP): COVID-19
- Offers a field guide, curated clinical resources, and federal guidance accompanied by helpful explainers and broken down by major policy areas.
- American College of Physicians (ACP): COVID-19: An ACP Physician's Guide + Resources
- This guide, divided by topic chapters, contains information derived from national, international, and institutional clinical guidance, with content curated and text authored by Davoren Chick, MD, FACP. Its final update was June 11, 2021.
- American College of Radiology (ACR): ACR COVID-19 Clinical Resources for Radiologists
- Radiology-specific resources for informed decision-making surrounding resumption or rescheduling of non-urgent care, COVID-19 diagnosis, and provider and patient safety.
- Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC): Coronavirus (COVID-19) Clinical Guidance Repository
- Extensive and regularly updated clinical guidance organized by topic.
- Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA): COVID-19 Real-Time Learning Network
- Includes practice guidelines and guidance and a variety of other resources intended to optimize the clinical care of patients.
- Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM): COVID-19 Rapid Resource Center
- Guidelines, strategy documents, checklists, online training, and more.
Professional Cancer Associations
A selection of guidelines and information for cancer care during COVID-19: