Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Finding Vaccines, Medications, and Masks
- COVID.gov: Get free at-home COVID-19 tests
- Every household in the United States in eligible for free at-home tests delivered by the United States Postal Service (USPS).
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA): At-Home OTC COVID-19 Diagnostic Tests
- Information on FDA-authorized tests you can buy over-the-counter (OTC) and take at-home, including who can use them and other details like expiration dates.
- At-home COVID-19 tests aren't part of official public health figures, and this site allows you to anonymously send in your test results to be counted, thanks to a collaboration between the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering and the healthcare technology company CareEvolution.
- Patient and Health Care Consumer Education Guide
- This guide was created by the MSK Library to help you explore cancer information via different topics, including Experience as an MSK Patient, Getting Started with Cancer Research, Finding Clinical Trials, Patient Advocacy, and Survivorship.
COVID-19 and Cancer
National Cancer Institute (NCI): Coronavirus and Cancer
- Answers about COVID-19, its clinical trials, and the opportunity to chat with NCI Information Specialists.
- American Cancer Society (ACS): Coronavirus, COVID-19, and Cancer
- Information to be aware of as a cancer patient or caregiver, including chat services, latest news, and access to ACS COVID-19 webinars and podcasts.
- Cancer.Net: COVID-19 Resources for People With Cancer
- Patient platform from the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) that includes facts, common questions, and financial resources.
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR): Patient Advocacy Resources to Combat COVID-19
- A list of resources to help patients navigate their cancer treatment amidst COVID-19 disruptions to care.
- CancerCare: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
- Support resources including groups, workshops, podcasts, financial relief, and other information.
- OncoLink: Coping With COVID-19
- Articles gathered by cancer health care professionals that explore COVID-19 and how to manage care and anxiety.
- Adolescent and Young Adult Cancer Coalition COVID-19
- Patient resources and programs from groups specializing in working with adolescents and young adults affected by cancer, including online support, financial support, and COVID-19 information.