Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
COVID-19 and Cancer
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK): Information for Patients and Caregivers
- National Cancer Institute (NCI): Coronavirus and Cancer
- Answers about COVID-19, its clinical trials, and the opportunity to chat with NCI Information Specialists.
- American Cancer Society (ACS): Coronavirus, COVID-19, and Cancer
- Information to be aware of as a cancer patient or caregiver, including chat services, latest news, and access to ACS COVID-19 webinars and podcasts.
- Cancer.Net: COVID-19 Resources for People With Cancer
- Patient platform from the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) that includes facts, common questions, and financial resources.
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR): Patient Advocacy Resources to Combat COVID-19
- A list of resources to help patients navigate their cancer treatment amidst COVID-19 disruptions to care.
- CancerCare: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
- Support resources including groups, workshops, podcasts, financial relief, and other information.
- OncoLink: Coping With COVID-19
- Articles gathered by cancer health care professionals that explore COVID-19 and its vaccines and various ways of managing care and coping with anxiety at this time.
- Adolescent and Young Adult Cancer Coalition COVID-19
- Patient resources and programs from groups specializing in working with adolescents and young adults affected by cancer, including online support, financial support, and COVID-19 information.
- Run by Boston Children’s Hospital in partnership with several collaborators, this is a centralized online portal for the public to search for nearby and dose-ready COVID-19 vaccination locations, backed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Everyone 12 years of age and older is now eligible for these vaccinations.