Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs National Center for PTSD: COVID Coach
- An app built for service members, veterans, and civilians to help support mental health and self-care.
- Shine and Mental Health America: Care for Your Coronavirus Anxiety
- From the partnership of Mental Health America and Shine, an app and community for managing anxiety, this toolkit explores topics like meditation, isolation, and xenophobia, amongst others.
- The Wellness Society: Coronavirus Anxiety Workbook
- One of the tools built by The Wellness Society to help individuals with mild to moderate mental health concerns, this COVID-19 workbook aims to help build resilience one exercise at a time.
- Tara Brach: Short Talk and Guided Meditation: Bringing RAIN to Fear
- A guided meditation by psychotherapist Tara Brach featuring the RAIN steps: Recognize, Allow, Investigate, and Nurture.
For Health Care Professionals
For Current or Transitioning Remote Workers