Federal and International Groups
- Semantic Scholar: CORD-19
- The COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19) is a free resource of over 29,000 scholarly articles, including over 13,000 with full text, about COVID-19 and the coronavirus family of viruses. The final version was released June 2, 2022, and this site now redirects to a GitHub page.
- University of Basel: COVID-evidence
- Non-profit initiative of the University of Basel and Stanford University to provide a database of all available trial evidence worldwide on the benefits and harms of interventions for COVID-19, browsable or downloadable as an Excel or CSV file.
- Evidence Aid: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Evidence collection of plain-language summaries of systematic reviews in English, translated into multiple languages by volunteers.
- COVID-19 SARS-CoV-2 preprints from medRxiv and bioRxiv
- Repository built by Yale, BMJ, and Cold Spring Harbor to compile preprints (preliminary studies that have not been peer-reviewed) from two preprint servers.
- Evidence for Policy and Practice Information and Co-ordinating Centre (EPPI-Centre): COVID-19: a living systematic map of the evidence
- A weekly updated map of the current evidence surrounding COVID-19, partitioned into broad domains.
- The MIT Press: Rapid Reviews: COVID-19 (RR:C19)
- Open-access overlay journal that selects pre-prints that are already freely available online in order to accelerate their peer review and disseminate findings if new, important, and accurately reported.
- The National Academies Press (NAP): Coronavirus Resources Collection
- Compilation of NAP publications on COVID-19 prevention, response, and recovery.
- University of Michigan: COVID-19 Best Evidence Front Door
- Single search pulls from meta-analyses, literature syntheses, and clinical guideline documents.
- McMaster University: COVID-19 Evidence Alerts from McMaster PLUS
- Literature service updated every weekday designed to alert users to current best evidence for COVID-19 clinical care, appraised by frontline clinicians.