Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
New York City and State Resources
- Built in response to the current complicated vaccine scheduling system, this is a Twitter bot that queries major New York City area government vaccine scheduling websites to find available appointment slots. Note that all eligible residents can currently go to any city-run vaccination site for a walk-in vaccine appointment.
- New York State Department of Health: COVID-19 Vaccine
- Information on COVID-19 vaccines, New York State-operated vaccination sites, eligibility and appointments, and a vaccine tracker.
- NYC Health + Hospitals: AfterCare
- Program launched by the NYC Test & Trace Corps to support New Yorkers experiencing the long-term effects of COVID-19, known as Long COVID, and connect them with services.
Data, Visualizations, and Tracking