Skip to Main Content
- National Institutes of Health (NIH): Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Treatment Guidelines
- Frequently updated guidelines based on published and preliminary data and clinical expertise. Sections include:
- Clinical Management of Adults (Subsections: Clinical Management of Adults Summary, Nonhospitalized Patients: General Management, Nonhospitalized Adults: Therapeutic Management, Hospitalized Adults: Therapeutic Management)
- Clinical Management of Children (Subsections: Clinical Management of Children Summary, Special Considerations in Children, Nonhospitalized Children: Therapeutic Management, Hospitalized Children: Therapeutic Management, Hospitalized Pediatric Patients: Therapeutic Management of MIS-C)
- Critical Care for Adults (Subsections: Critical Care Summary Recommendations, Introduction to Critical Care for Adults, Hemodynamics for Adults, Oxygenation and Ventilation for Adults, Pharmacologic Interventions for Critically Ill Patients, ECMO for Adults)
- Critical Care for Children (Subsections: Introduction to Critical Care for Children, Hemodynamics for Children, Oxygenation and Ventilation for Children, ECMO for Children)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): COVID-19 Treatments and Medications
- Information on treating COVID-19 (including types of treatments broken down by who, when, and how) and preventive medications.
- The Medical Letter: Drugs for COVID-19
- Resource collection of charts, articles, and guidelines on the clinical effectiveness and safety of COVID-19 treatments.